Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
We’re a leading Enterprise SaaS Software company located in Palo Alto that has more than 3,000 customers across 85 countries worldwide such as Coca-Cola, DHL, Docusign, Hortonworks, etc. We’ve raised nearly $180 million in funding from top VCs responsible for other successful companies such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, Box and Yelp.
Looking for a Senior Designer who is passionate and driven, one who thrives in a cross-functional and vibrant team environment spread across continents, is comfortable engaging with end users, and loves creating delightful experiences. The UX Design Team is orchestrating change in the Enterprise Performance Management space by influencing and shaping our next gen product user experience.
In this role, you’ll join a team focused on building a playful and sophisticated user experience. You’ll work to bring new vision and ideas to a group of bold, creative and passionate problem-solvers. This team works closely with Engineering, Product Management, Professional Services, and Customers.
• Drive key interaction design initiatives by engaging and collaborating with business stakeholders (product management, engineering and business) to translate business, end user and technical requirements into UI prototypes.
• Produce superlative interaction designs—from concept to execution in an agile product development environment.
• Facilitate design brainstorming sessions and build consensus around design vision with product development stakeholders.
• Conduct user research, coordinate usability-testing efforts, interpret test results, effectively communicate findings, and incorporate results into design efforts.
• Contribute to corporate UX guidelines, standards and patterns.
• Work closely with product development team members to ensure technical development adheres to UX design vision.
• 7+ years design work on consumer-friendly interactive experiences – desktop, web and mobile.
• An excellent on-line portfolio showcasing interaction design work for desktop, web, and mobile devices.
• Expertise in Sketch, OmniGraffle, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other related business and design tools.
• Experience with motion graphics and HTML/CSS prototyping.
• Deep understanding of fundamental interaction design disciplines (information architecture, user personas, storyboarding, wireframing, rapid prototyping, etc.).
• A keen understanding of social design language and patterns.
• Ability to rapidly produce multiple UX/UI concepts.
• Ability to present work to executives and large product teams.
• Previous experience working in an Enterprise SaaS environment and/or a dynamic start-up is a plus.
• Designing iOS and Android apps is a plus.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s in Design (fine arts, graphic arts, communications, interaction) HCI, human factors, CS or related field.