Our client is a leading global provider of comprehensive IT solutions. They collaborate with best-of-breed partners to deliver customizable solutions and positive business outcomes to meet their client needs.
Primary areas of expertise include Data Center, Mobility, Unified Communications, Cloud, Security and Internet of Things (IoT).
As the VP, Global Digital Strategy and Transformation you will be instrumental in driving change and implementing Digital strategy in the focus areas of innovation, process automation, distribution platforms and data analytics. Our Digital vision is to accelerate growth and drive value through a focus on customers, world-class capabilities, and a holistic transformation. Driven by passion and purpose, we are looking for you to work with and support the CIO on efforts to reshape the enterprise Digital agenda . In partnership with the CIO and other stakeholders, you will build and refine the enterprise’s Digital agenda. Key objectives for the role include digital thought leadership and strategic execution of major components of the global Digital strategy. This requires partnering with both senior business and technology stakeholders. The role’s remit is global and across all business lines.
• Serve as a key advisor to the CIO in defining and directing the strategy, key priorities and decisions in pursuit of single Digital strategy.
• Own and execute key aspects of the Digital agenda, continuously aligning strategies and initiatives with broader Global Technology & Operations functions and lines of business.
• Prepare strategic presentations for senior stakeholder groups including CEO and Executive Group.
• Develop and monitor key performance metrics (KPI) of the Digital Office and ensure management reporting and operational reviews focus on results and actions against KPI.
• Lead and work in cross-functional teams to evaluate, provide insight and drive strategic outcomes that have the greatest impact on the Company. Enable the transfer of strategic ideas into operational decisions.
• Drive active business engagement in developing strategies for embedding Digital into regional businesses and aligning business strategies for a digital world. Champion and communicate the Digital strategy to internal and external audiences.
• Provide and demonstrate thought leadership through competency and credibility in representing the Digital Office to executive management, functional heads and other stakeholders.
• Ten years of experience in a top tier management consulting concern focusing on technology plus ideally post-consulting experience in an internal strategy, Digital, or COO/CAO role
• Proven success working in an innovative environment and in the development of digital products and services
• Experience working in a complex global organization with proven effectiveness operating in a global company spanning multiple business units.
• Proven ability to translate broad corporate next generation strategies into clear, specific business deliverables and solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize the evolving future of an industry, and to develop.
insights into consumer trends and disruptive technology, using data and evidence to define impact on businesses and/or a relevant sector.
MBA or other advanced degree preferred; undergraduate degree in related discipline required.