Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
Employees: More than 2,000 Globally, with approximately 400 in Engineering and nearly $500M in annual revenue, growing at over 40% annually.
Industry: Financial Enterprise Software [SaaS & PaaS], think similar to Salesforce.com and their Force.com platform as a service.
[Tell Me More About The Position]
We’ve have been building, from the ground-up, a new v1 IaaS [building a Hybrid Cloud using both AWS and Openstack], PaaS [we want to build a world leading platform as a service similar to Force.com from Salesforce], and finally SaaS [building single–page financial applications that are simple and intuitive].
[Tell Me Who The Company Is]
Like Salesforce.com, we have set-out to dominate and automate a specific niche in a very large fin-tech [financial technology] market that is worth $1.36 trillion. We’re the undisputed leader, building best of breed products that process more than $2.0B daily in complex financial transactions.
Our vision, our goal, our passion moving forward is to deliver a dominate platform as a service and developer ecosystem [think similar to Force.com or even the iPhone franchise] that will be allow any individual to build and deploy complex financial business applications, across all industries, all around the world.
The Director of Product Management for the Document Platform is responsible for the success of our platform initiatives intended to serve the developer community who build on our platform. This role leads the document management platform suite of products. The Director of Product Management manages the product managers and business analysts responsible for the execution and success of our platform. Further, they collaborate with multiple teams to ensure our customers are aware of and trained on new products and product enhancements.
• Manage, develop and grow a strong platform product management team
• Develop and execute on our platform strategy
• Ensure needs of all internal product teams are met, with proper prioritization and socializing of product needs in alignment with corporate strategy
• Work with legal, sales, customer service and customers to understand their needs
• Maintain up to date knowledge regarding mortgage industry and technology trends
• Provide assistance to technical support and sales teams in order to assist customers with detailed product questions.
• Over 10 years of product management experience at a SaaS company
• 5+ years leading teams
• 2+ years as a Developer or Engineer
• Deep expertise leading cross functional, product and engineering teams
• Fintech experience is a plus
• Must have experience developing and detailing software product requirements.
• Ability to analyze and clearly communicate business requirements as a key input to the product development process
• Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams, including product management, legal, development, quality assurance, support, marketing and sales.
Bachelors or higher - MBA isn't required though it is preferred