You’re the definition of a true technologist. You use words like INVENT, INNOVATE and DISRUPT. You get excited not about today’s technology, but the future of Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Robotics and Applied Sciences. Verticalmove is responsible for building what could be the coolest innovation lab in Seattle, perhaps in the entire United States. Founded and financed by a Fortune 100 brand that produces more than $50.0 billion in revenue, and produces $5.0 billion in annual profit, there is no shortage of funding.
Here are some of the exciting technologies that you’ll get to work with:
• ARKit and ARCore
• Artificial Intelligence
• HoloLens (AR/VR)
• 3D Printing
In this role you will contribute to the development of new apps and platforms. You will help to develop application and infrastructure code to support AR/VR and mobile experiences across a variety of platforms using Unity and C#.
• Accountable for making daily contributions to active feature development, systems, and interface code for mobile and AR/VR applications.
• Provide Engineering Lead/Dev Managers task specific technical assessments and estimates for sprint planning, road map development, and feasibility evaluations
• Help inspire an innovative, collaborative, and growth-oriented culture
• Contribute maintainable high-quality code while following best practices and code review processes
• Work with an interdisciplinary team to help design, develop and deliver project features
• Work closely with other engineers to drive feature richness of in-house application support infrastructure and API’s.
• Proactively work to identify and pursue improvement opportunity within your assigned work area
• 5+ years working on a team focused on new application development or supporting live software
• Experience working with mobile, VR/AR or game console platforms with at least 2 shipped products
• Experience in Android or iOS development.
• Skilled at C# and preferred experience with Java Script
• Experience working with in-house or commercial game engines such as, Unity, Unreal, Etc..
• Strong 3D math skills (particularly linear algebra and vector math)
• Development experience in a cross disciplinary team environment.
• Familiarity with project management & version control software.
• Strong communication and teamwork skills.
• BA/BS is preferred.
• Demonstrated high quality shipped products.
• Nice to have PBR rendering pipeline or Unity shader experience.