I'm one of those odd people that stumbled into the obsession they never knew they had then made a career out of it and I've loved every minute ever since. I am absolutely enthralled by the process of solving one of the biggest business problems facing every company today: Human Capital Management.
No Recent Posts
Data Science/AI/Machine Learning
$0.00 - $0.00
United States, CA - 94129
We are the premium platform for enterprises that want to accelerate the contracting process while reducing commercial cycle time. Enterprises use our AI-based platform to speed through contract review and manage risk with fewer resources. Open issues are resolved quickly, approvals are tracked, and contracts are signed faster.
Legal departments show improved efficiency, while the business benefits from increased transparency and risk management. Organizations make better legal decisions when decision makers are better informed. Our intelligent suggestions on how to adjust language inject knowledge directly into the contract revision process. We can be deployed in just weeks, and deal cycles will immediately shorten.
We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to fill out our technology team. You will join a group of technology veterans exploring new areas to apply Machine Learning and NLP to unstructured text content. You will be a leader in how these technologies shape knowledge work in the 21st century.
• Develop NLP systems that help us structure and understand legal contracts.
• Work with public and private unstructured text datasets.
• Design and build customized, large-scale cloud-based machine learning systems.
• Imagine and implement creative data-acquisition and labeling systems, using tools & techniques like crowd sourcing and novel active learning approaches.
• Build tools and scripts to assist in your data processing.
• Work in a startup environment where you may be asked to assist with tasks outside of your core job functions.
• Industry or academic experience working on a range of ML problems, particularly Text Classification, Sentiment Analysis, NLP and Named Entity Extraction.
• Expert software development skills with a focus on building in a microservice architecture.
• Excitement about taking ground-breaking technologies and techniques into the legal industry.
• A passion for staying on top of the latest research and understanding how to incorporate it into a production system.
• Deep-learning frameworks like TensorFlow, Google Cloud Machine Learning Engine, Amazon Machine Learning.
• Experience with NLP toolkits like Stanford CoreNLP or OpenNLP.
• Experience working building for and deploying to cloud environments.
• 3+ years of experience in large-scale software development.
• 1+ years of experience with machine learning, data analytics preferably with unstructured content.
• Technical development skills in Java, Python or other OO development languages.
• Experience with Classification/Recommendation/Solr/Lucence/ElasticSearch
Bachelors or above in Computer Science or a related field