I'm one of those odd people that stumbled into the obsession they never knew they had then made a career out of it and I've loved every minute ever since. I am absolutely enthralled by the process of solving one of the biggest business problems facing every company today: Human Capital Management.
No Recent Posts
$0.00 - $0.00
United States, CA - 94111
We’re looking for a passionate, skilled and driven Sr. Software Engineer in Test to help us take our Jobs UX product to the next level for our San Francisco office. This team’s mission is to create a unique and relevant experience that helps users find the jobs they love. We do this by developing a relationship and understanding of our user’s needs and intentions.
• 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage, with 80% dependent coverage
• Equity in a late stage startup backed by top-tier VCs
• Conveniently located office in the heart of downtown San Francisco (Embarcadero)
• Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
• Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
• Your choice between Mac or PC
A typical week includes working with Product Managers and fellow Engineers to understand and clarify new feature requests that support our business goals. You will collaborate with fellow Software Engineers in Test to discover new ways of creating and executing tests. By providing guidance on testing methodologies, you will help keep the entire team accountable for the quality of work released in our biweekly sprints. Finally, you will push new efficiencies with your team, from promoting test coverage to creating new tools and evangelizing automation best practices.
Our ideal candidate will have experience with various automation frameworks, a strong understanding of QA best practices, and a passion for quality. Object oriented programming experience and navigating Linux environments is also a necessity.
As a late stage startup, we look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment – which means wearing multiple hats, being able to change direction quickly, and showing an eagerness to learn new technologies as the need arises. In this role you work with a cross-functional, collaborative environment – so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are also a must. And most importantly – we look for people who can prioritize, multi-task, and deliver.
• 5+ years of testing consumer web sites and building functional automation tests
• Experience with automated test tools and frameworks
• Experience building maintainable and efficient tests using Java-based tools such as Selenium, WebDriver IO and JUnit
• Knowledge of QA best practices and how to create processes to drive quality in a product
• Comfortable working with a cross-functional team of developers and quality engineers to develop innovative automated testing solutions
• Solid understanding of the software development life-cycle and Agile methodologies
• Familiarity with Linux, SQL, performance tools, bash scripts and version control systems such as git are also a plus