Our client is one of the top 3 global cloud service providers. This group is the team behind the Cloud supporting Infrastructure and Operations. This group is responsible for delivering cloud infrastructure around the world including datacenters, security and compliance, operations, and globalization.We are looking for a high energy individual to help build datacenters throughout the US.
The role of the Project Manager requires strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills, ability to self-direct, strong background in data center design, engineering, controls, and operational requirements and an emphasis on project/construction management, datacenter lease market experience, client representation and project and Project level services
1. Create and/or maintain best practices to identify and incorporate cost-effective solutions
2. Manage the selection, contracting, and integration of multiple vendors and internal partners
3. Drive deployment of solutions that can be socialized globally across DCD projects
4. Facilitate client/sponsor decision-making to drive solutions, schedules, and manage change as required
5. Apply influence, strategies and negotiation skills to identify options and recommend
• 5+ yrs. exp. of data center project construction with large-scale data centers or DC lease providers.
• Experience managing multiple large multi-faceted projects
• Ability to independently manage deadlines and support staff
• Ability to influence cross-discipline teams
• Construction Health & Safety Knowledge
** 15+ years of successful, senior/executive level project management in a
preferably global construction company, financial accountability, startup/fast-growing
** Large scale ($300M+) program experience in US and Canada
preferred. International experience is acceptable.
** Degrees and/or professional licenses in Construction Management or Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or Architecture