- We are using Kubernetes, Docker, Go, .NET Core, and AWS. Experience with those is excellent. Familiarity is a plus.
- Experience with at least similar tech is necessary.
Works with product owners and technical producers to develop specifications.
- Designs and implements solutions for new and existing enhancements and issues.
- Provides reasonable estimates of time and materials required to complete vision and scope goals outlined by product owner and technical producer.
- Performs code reviews.
- Designs and implements unit tests, integration tests and functional tests.
- Delivers tasks to scope, on time, while adopting industry standard and team-specific coding practices.
- Assists in the triage and resolution of issues identified post deployment.
- Experience building software solutions using AWS Technologies
- Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL data storage technologies
- Working knowledge of containers and orchestration
- Willingness to help troubleshoot and resolve technical problems as they arise
- Ability to conduct effective requirements gathering and analysis
- Sound knowledge of software engineering, software engineering methodologies, and the impact of early decisions on later developments stages of software projects
- Willingness to mentor and guide other team members
- Working knowledge of Unity toolsets is a plus
- Experience with Service Fabric is a plus
- 3+ years of software development experience in online services.
- You continually improve your skills and stay abreast of new technologies.
- You have broad familiarity with available concepts and patterns and acquire a deep understanding of the tools you use every day.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can work on a wide variety of technologies and applications.
- You do your best work when you get to own the product from elaborating on needs with the customer to automating the deployment of the application.
- You are experienced with at least one major public cloud and designing the infrastructure footprint of distributed applications.
- You strive to build the simplest solution possible for the task at hand.
- You have used a variety of technology stacks and can select the best tool for the task at hand based on informed tradeoffs.