We are pleased to add one of the World's Most Admired Companies to our hand-picked list of preferred partners.
Currently almost 20% of it's revenue comes from it's digital presence and this year alone they plan to invest $1.2 BILLION into the expansion and growth of their e-commerce and physical locations.
Your contributions won't just change the online experience for global users from the comfort of home but will be key in changing the role in which technology affect the masses
Software Engineers apply their skills and talents to build scalable and sustainable solutions, utilizing best engineering practices and the latest technologies in an agile, team-oriented and collaborative environment. They build and support amazing customer experiences while meeting the needs of the business. This role is for a software engineer to help build business-critical systems.
Demonstrate competence of engineering concepts, theories and principles, combining them with business understanding to design, document and implement clean and robust solutions to complex business problems.
• Work independently while demonstrating a bias for action and flexibility to evolving business needs.
• Demonstrate an ability to turn business needs into functional requirements, while also explaining technical details in ways the business can understand. Participate in defining, scoping and estimating resulting stories.
• Work closely with your peers and seniors to help the team achieve its goals.
• Maintain a high bar for code quality, testing and automation while finding opportunities to continuously improve them.
• Contribute to design and code reviews, ensuring the team ships high quality, scalable, maintainable and well-tested code.
• Maintain a DevOps mindset, promoting cloud-oriented solutions while implementing and supporting monitoring, alerting, CI/CD pipelines as well as the team’s Cloud infrastructure.
2+ years of high quality professional experience in delivering quality software, ideally across the full stack
Excellent proficiency in an Object-Oriented language, such as Java, C++, C#, etc.
Experience building enterprise level web applications from scratch
Experience with RESTful architecture and micro services. Knowledge of JSON and XML.
Experience with system design, architecture, scaling, and performance testing. Experience building services a plus.
Experience with Cloud technologies, proficiency with AWS a plus.
Experience with databases. Familiarity with NoSQL databases is a plus
Familiarity with CI/CD and testing tools.
Experience with Kubernetes and Docker is a plus
Bachelors in an engineering discipline, preferably computer science, or equivalent