We are an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
The Senior Full Stack Infrastructure Engineer (Contract) will design and develop the internal infrastructure to run large scale experiments and analytics in support of our perception software team. The tools that you develop will drive key engineering decisions and help guide the work of our team of computer vision engineers.
• Design and develop a web based analytics framework in support of our perception software team.
• Implement a web based framework that allow large scale deployment and scheduling of jobs within virtualized containers on cloud services such as AWS and Google Cloud.
• Develop web applications that manage recorded sensor data, run experiments and analyze results
• Create visualizations and data comparison tools that help other engineers gain the key insight from a large collection of test results.
• Build and maintain framework for training and deploying Machine Learning models on large scale datasets.
• 3+ years of experience with strong programming skills in Python (preferred)
• Experience with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL (preferred), MongoDB, and Redis.
• Experience deploying and scaling high-traffic services with major cloud providers (AWS, Google, etc.)
• A solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, TLS, SMTP, HTTP)
• Knowledge of cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• C++ experience is a plus