Our client is one of the most frequently used mobile platforms globally. their mobile application has been downloaded onto over 75 million mobile devices, as a service for on-demand transportation and mobile payments platform. They have effectively raised over US $2 billion in the last round of funding. They have experience 3x growth year over year and in the process of building out their Research and Engineering team in Seattle.
• Manage a variety of complex, cross-functional programs and lead all aspects of assigned programs delivery.
• As a TPM you’ll be the bridge between Business and Engineering, by working with people from all online and offline/operational teams to deliver new features to market that really do impact the lives of millions of passengers and drivers every day.
• Create and maintain the Delivery Roadmap for the teams you work closely with, along with the respective Tech and Product leaders.
• Define the way of driving these programs and constantly find ways of improving this process in a data driven manner. Owners of the collaboration process and tools.
• Lead Agile/Scrum teams as a coach or scrum master.
• Program level oversight.
• Prepare the project schedule, define the milestones, track and report progress
• Work with the Engineers, Design, QA and product teams to make sure there are no Blockers for the project delivery.
• General Project management and tracking/reporting.
• Continuously find ways to help teams and the organisation improve how it delivers.
• A project delivery or technical leadership background and strong organisational and interpersonal skills, which will enable you to succeed in Grabs fast paced environment.
• An understanding of Agile is desirable but not essential, more important than your specific skillset is your ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to not be constrained by your job description.
• Effective communication skills to handle comms to management, teams and cross functional teams, and a proven track record of getting things done/shipping projects.
• Experience working in a dynamic fast moving environment where autonomy and self-decision making is needed (to an extent) and also able to juggle between different Projects/tasks.
• Experience working in product delivery is advantageous, but not essential
Bachelors degree in Computer Science. Masters preferred.