We are pleased to add one of the World's Most Admired Companies to our hand-picked list of preferred partners.
Currently almost 20% of it's revenue comes from it's digital presence and this year alone they plan to invest $1.2 BILLION into the expansion and growth of their e-commerce and physical locations.
Your contributions won't just change the online experience for global users from the comfort of home but will be key in changing the role in which technology affect the masses
Software Engineers apply their skills and talents to build scalable and sustainable solutions, utilizing best engineering practices and the latest technologies in an agile, team-oriented and collaborative environment. They build and support amazing customer experiences while meeting the needs of the business. This role is for a software engineer to help build business-critical systems.
* Provision, maintain, and iterate on a common data pipeline
* Gather, store, and process raw data at scale
* Contribute at all levels of the technology stack, front-end to back
* Make decisions based on metrics and measurable data
* Adjust positively to quickly changing priorities and shifting goals
* Agile software development experience
* Excellent problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
* Familiarity with Linux, cloud computing (i.e., AWS), and container technology (i.e., Docker, Kubernetes)
* Experience with analytics and streaming platforms (i.e., Hadoop ecosystem, NoSQL, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Flink, Spark etc.) is a plus
Bachelors in an engineering discipline, preferably computer science, or equivalent