We’re a leading Enterprise SaaS Software company located in Palo Alto that has more than 3,000 customers across 85 countries worldwide such as Coca-Cola, DHL, Docusign, Hortonworks, etc. We’ve raised nearly $180 million in funding from top VCs responsible for other successful companies such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, Box and Yelp.
Do you get excited working on new enterprise SaaS applications? Come build out the newest addition to our highly successful Business Planning Cloud solution. The ideal candidate will have hands on development and technical leadership experience, the ability to lead a small talented team of engineers, to build out our next generation cloud services platform.
* 7+ years of software development and leadership experience
* Ideal candidate will have technical leadership (Design, driving process), hands-on development (production coding, code reviews, documentation), and people management (hire, team reviews)
* Experience with Java, Spring Boot
* Experience with relational data management systems (preferably Oracle)
* Experience with designing and implementing Micro-service system architectures
* Experience working with scalable data platforms like Cassandra, HBase, Spark, or the like
* Thorough knowledge of REST, including good API design and versioning
* Good understanding of fault tolerance, multi tendencies
* Experience in developing scalable data services, preferably mission critical databases like Cassandra, MySQL
• BS degree, preferably in a Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.