Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
We're a world-class business consulting firm headquartered in Bothell, WA that solves complex human capital challenges among the most admired companies globally. We’ve assembled a best of breed team of recruitment experts that help our clientele attract and retain the brightest Executive, Technical, Sales and Marketing professionals through Executive Search, Contingent Search and Contract Staffing engagements. With operations in the Pacific Northwest, San Francisco, New York and Europe, we continue to expand our reach with every new relationship we establish.
We're searching for a managerial level candidate who'll be responsible for overseeing all back office administrative functions.
You will be considered self-driven, results-oriented with a strong sense of accountability. Additionally, you'll be an individual who takes pride in the smooth operations of a secure and clean office space.
While not necessarily required, we have a great knack for training, we'd prefer someone with some experience in facilities management, corporate services or equivalent office management experience.
• You will be the main point of contact for all office operations.
• You will perform light administrative tasks on behalf of company executives including but not limited to, returning calls and emails, expense reconciliation and travel arrangements, scheduling meetings and maintaining calendars, and conducting research for projects and new initiatives.
• You will provide additional support to our Recruitment and Sales Teams as needed and as time permits.
• You will provide New Hire Onboarding & Offboarding (Drafting Employment Offer Letters and Collecting HR Related Documents)
• You will share responsibilities for compensation administration (Commission & Bonus Calculation)
• You will share responsibilities for benefits administration (Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k)
• You will share responsibilities for PTO administration (Approving/Declining & Tracking PTO Requests)
• This is an hourly position with medical, dental and vision benefits.
In order to be incredibly successful within this position, you must be able to perform each essential duty with pride and precision. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
• Microsoft Office suite program experience preferred (Outlook, Word, OneNote, etc.)
• Displays strong critical thinking, organizational, and analytical capabilities.
• Strong project management skills.
• Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication, presentation skills, email & memo writing.
• Ability to effectively prioritize workload on multiple projects & events simultaneously.
• Successfully perform in high stress, fast-paced environment.
• Accept changes with short notice and tolerate frequent interruptions.
• Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
• Work cooperatively with other employees, vendors, and clients.
• Portray professional presence through superior communication, presentation, promptness, and appearance.
• Bachelor's or equivalent experience (no formal college education required, but preferred)