VerticalMove is a highly retained Technology Headhunting firm focused on the top 10% of Software talent that work in the SaaS/PaaS/Cloud space. Due to our successes in Seattle and San Francisco we are now looking to expand our operations to other markets such as San Jose California, Austin Texas, Los Angeles and/or Phoenix Arizona.
We’re a leading professional talent consultancy solving some of the most challenging business problems among the leading Fortune 500 brands. Similar to the Industrial Revolution of the 1800s, the world now is in the middle of a Technology Revolution, and it’s our mission to help our clientele compete globally through a number of talent solutions that include employment branding, executive search and staffing solutions. There has never been a better time to be in recruiting:
• Preferred Staffing Partner: $20 billion global media conglomerate.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 1 of the top 3 largest cloud computing companies.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: #1 global GRC enterprise software company.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: #1 online consumer security company.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 1 of the top 3 global consumer console gaming companies.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 2 of the top 3 global streaming music companies.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 4 of the top 5 most recognized VC firms.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 6 of the top 8 big data/advanced analytics companies.
We’re immediately searching for an exceptional Business Development Manager to lead sales and account management activities throughout our Phoenix market. We’re looking for the following traits:
• YOU will be responsible for developing a complete end-to-end strategy for broader business development within our company, including lead generation, new business-to-business account development, and ongoing account management. Eventually, building a team of Account Managers and SDRs.
• YOU will be an experienced hybrid Hunter and Farmer with a passion for exceptional customer experiences. The right individual will be able to communicate the precise differences between hunting and farming and will enjoy the thrill of the hunt.
• YOU will have experience in selling larger, complex IT, Consulting and/or Staffing solutions, where it’s essential to collaborate across multiple stakeholders to establish the initial client relationship, and furthermore, proliferate throughout various parallel organizations within the said client.
• YOU will be responsible for deal execution, which includes driving deals to closure while maintaining a willingness to walk away from transactions which do meet the business objectives or represent a potential and unacceptable risk.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Prior experience in the IT/Finance and Accounting Consulting, Staffing or Headhunting industry is preferred.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills, specifically having a strong executive presence as this position will likely interface frequently with CEx level constituents.
• Strong interpersonal traits such as self-motivation, creativity, adaptability, unquestionable ethics & integrity, and a willingness to take calculated risks. Bonus points for clearly articulating your passion for a career versus a job.
• Willingness to obtain and retain (learn) technical knowledge that will differentiate you as a subject matter expert and allow you to rise above the noise throughout our industry.