You’re the definition of a true technologist. You use words like INVENT, INNOVATE and DISRUPT. You get excited not about today’s technology, but the future of Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Robotics and Applied Sciences. Verticalmove is responsible for building what could be the coolest innovation lab in Seattle, perhaps in the entire United States. Founded and financed by a Fortune 100 brand that produces more than $50.0 billion in revenue, and produces $5.0 billion in annual profit, there is no shortage of funding.
Here are some of the exciting technologies that you’ll get to work with:
• Project Tango
• Artificial Intelligence
• HoloLens (AR/VR)
• 3D Printing
You will be part of the team building the foundation for our AR/VR suite of applications. In this role, you will develop infrastructure and clean application code inside of the Unity3d environment to support a massive library of 3D scan content and 3d tools for home improvement and home renovation.
• Be involved with feature development on AR/VR and mobile platforms.
• Develop and maintain internal tools and asset management pipelines.
• Partner with internal and external teams to help drive development and create project roadmaps.
• Help coordinate inter-department relationships and communication.
• Ensure the quality and maintainability of the product code base.
• Participate actively in day to day development.
• Works independently to identify and pursue areas of improvement throughout all projects.
• Provide day to day mentorship and guidance to the engineering team members.
• 4+ years working on AAA games or VR/AR platforms with at least 2 shipped titles.
• Demonstrates ability to explain technical capabilities and limitations in an easy-to-understand manner.
• AAA experience working with in-house or commercial game engines such as, Unity, Unreal, Etc..
• Skilled at guiding feature development from inception to ship.
• Expert in C#, C and C++.
• Knowledgeable in game engine development subsystems, AI, animation, rendering, physics and content management.
• Strong 3d math skills, especially linear algebra and vector math.
• PBR pipeline development or photo real rendering experience.
• Familiarity with continuous integration and build systems.