I'm one of those odd people that stumbled into the obsession they never knew they had then made a career out of it and I've loved every minute ever since. I am absolutely enthralled by the process of solving one of the biggest business problems facing every company today: Human Capital Management.
No Recent Posts
$0.00 - $0.00
United States, CA - 94101
Our partner is on a mission to rewire the front-line workforce and have already have major success stories from their clients which are the top CPG/Retail companies in the world, one of which saved $30 million just by using their platform.
They are seeking a highly polished and motivated Senior Product Manager who will be a driving force behind discovery of features and use cases for their top 2 products which they are merging into one centralized platform.
Their Flagship product is a cloud platform that combines authoring, distribution, reading and measurement of training content which puts critical knowledge and vital training into the hands of some of the largest front line workforces in the world and is already used by clients such as McDonalds, Comcast, Whole Foods, and Taco Bell.
This is the chance to reshape, and to be a driving force with, a unique front line enablement platform
● Flexibility - we’re respectful of “Make Time” for members on our team who need to be heads down and expect that our team members can figure out how and when they work best
● Uncapped PTO
● Full suite of medical/dental/vision benefits (premiums paid at 80% by employer)
● Catered lunch and snacks served daily (dinner is on us if you’re working late)
● Monthly wellness reimbursement
● Monthly cell phone/data reimbursement
● Pre-tax dollar benefits (401(k) program; commuter assistance)
● Beautiful office in the heart of the Financial District, just a few blocks from Montgomery BART station (also, we have a roof garden - hello, lunch al fresco!)
● Every Wednesday is a designated Work from Home day
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to a product generating tens of millions of dollars in annual revenue and drive the next level of its growth. As a member of the product management team, you will shape the vision for the product and rally a team to execute on your plans. You will work directly with the VP of product and an outstanding team of Product Managers, UX designers, researchers, and engineers.
● Work directly with the VP of product to define the vision for your product within the broader product set
● Identify product opportunities, lead the discovery of differentiated solutions, and create and maintain the product roadmap
● Meet with customers and prospects to understand their challenges and their success drivers
● Balance product investment between the needs of current and prospective customers
● Work with engineering to deliver timely product releases which meet customer needs and exceed user expectations
● Serve as an internal and external product subject matter expert and evangelist: collect user feedback, share insights, and convey the product vision
● Support product marketing to develop go-to-market plans and product messaging
● Research the competitive landscape and identify positioning opportunities
● Formulate and track metrics to ensure ongoing product improvement
● Over three years as a product manager in enterprise SaaS
● Hands on experience building/prioritizing/road mapping new features/models with an existing customer backlog
● Strong analytical and quantitative decision making skills
● Experience in Learning Management Systems, Human Capital Management, or Knowledge Management platforms
● Industry vertical experience in industries with large distributed work forces (Restaurants, Retail, Retail Services, etc.)
Bachelors or higher is needed, MBA would be a perk