- Directly manages and supervises a team of software developers
- communicate and reiterate on technical designs and decisions with the team
- We are using Kubernetes, Docker, Go, .NET Core, and AWS. Experience with those is excellent. Familiarity is a plus.
- Experience with at least similar tech is necessary.
Works with product owners and technical producers to develop specifications.
- Designs and implements solutions for new and existing enhancements and issues.
- Provides reasonable estimates of time and materials required to complete vision and scope goals outlined by product owner and technical producer.
- Performs code reviews.
- Designs and implements unit tests, integration tests and functional tests.
- Delivers tasks to scope, on time, while adopting industry standard and team-specific coding practices.
- Assists in the triage and resolution of issues identified post deployment.
- Experience building software solutions using AWS Technologies
- Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL data storage technologies
- Experience with scalable distributed systems
- Experience with process level concurrency
- Working knowledge of containers and orchestration
- Sound knowledge of software engineering, software engineering methodologies, and the impact of early decisions on later development stages of software projects
- Experienced and skilled at leading and coaching talented software developers
- Ability to conduct effective requirements gathering and analysis
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people in various roles
- Willingness to help troubleshoot and resolve technical problems as they arise
- Unity development and mobile development are a plus
- 6+ years software design experience
- 3-5 years of experience developing online, scalable, high performance applications and components
- 5 years of experience creating and shipping games
- 3+ years of experience managing software development teams
- Strong coding, debugging and problem solving
- Strong communication and collaboration
- Experience developing and supporting a live game service