Verticalmove, Inc. is the leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients include start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established billion-dollar brands.
Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll have industry leading benefits too, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation) and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
Please follow us for valuable content, interview advice, compensation data, and job opportunities:
• YOU will serve as the primary architect for our SharePoint Online presence worldwide.
• YOU will help our client choose the best architectural design for Office 365 overall, custom applications which will be hosted in SharePoint Online, and helping to devise a migration strategy for migrating SharePoint 2010 Foundation sites into SharePoint Online.
• YOU will advise our client on what should be hosted in Cloud vs. On-Premise SharePoint and be able to articulate the pros and cons of the recommended architecture.
• YOU will also serve as a developer who can implement the recommended strategy, as well as provide support to end users who are encountering problems with SharePoint.
• YOU will have five to ten years of experience with the Microsoft SharePoint platform and related technologies, including experience with large-scale .NET applications and project management.
• Web/SharePoint Development .NET
• SharePoint Workflows VB
• SharePoint Designer CSS
• Custom Web Parts HTML/XML
• InfoPath Visual Studio
• SQL C#
• SQL Server Data Services (SSDS) Business Connectivity Services (BCS)
• Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) or equivalent combination of technical training and/or related experience.