We recently developed and released a title for Playstation 4 and Steam. Our studio has also been co-developing games with our partners since 2003, we pride ourselves on the high-quality bar we set for ourselves and deliver to our clients. Because of this, we have been very fortunate to work on some of the biggest titles and franchises out there like God of War, Forza Motorsport, League of Legends, and Batman... just to name a few.
We are looking for a strong Senior Software Engineer who can join our highly-talented team and help us deliver games that are AAA-quality, exciting, and most importantly, fun!
Our studio is located in the heart of downtown Seattle with Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum, Seattle Waterfront, several theaters, Metro transit system, and many culinary delights all within just a few blocks walking distance.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities
● Write well architected and performant code.
● Contribute to key technical discussions.
● Contribute to broader architecture and software design discussions.
● Ensure delivery of all scheduled tasks.
● Provide senior level mentorship to team members.
● Write and maintain documentation for all created systems..
● 5+ years of game development experience on PC, console, or mobile titles.
● Solid understanding of CS fundamentals.
● Unity development for iOS and Android.
● Expert level C# coding ability.
● Demonstrated ability of scoping all work from concept to delivery.
● Passion and enthusiasm for the video game industry.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Shipped titles.
● Backend development experience.
● Cloud development experience