Our client is simplifying Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) for modern and digital enterprises. Our market-leading enterprise and cloud Apps for GRC enable organizations to strengthen risk management, regulatory compliance, vendor governance, and quality management while driving business performance.
In this role , you will be implementing and supporting our GRC solutions. As a Software Engineer, you will be interacting with federal agencies to implement SRC solutions.
* Preparing high and low-level technical Design documents;
* Assisting in mapping and planning deployment projects;
* Participating in delivering technical presentations to customer IT team;
* Assisting the team on installations and troubleshooting;
* Being involved with the review of Unit Test cases;
* Being responsible for code review and adherence to coding standards by the team;
* Being responsible for testing the quality of software, including bug triaging and performing root cause analysis; and
* Working with the team of application developers to assist them in understanding the business requirements and thereafter developing applications and/or configuring solutions.
* Min 2 years Software Engineering experience.
* Technical expertise with SQL, PL/SQL, data modelling and Relational databases.
* Working knowledge of HTML.
* Prior experience implementing enterprise software or supporting enterprise applications in a technical capacity.
* Strong experience in a customer facing implementation roles.
* Excellent customer engagement, presentation and communication skills.
Must be a US Citizen
Bachelors of Science or equivalent work experience.