I'm one of those odd people that stumbled into the obsession they never knew they had then made a career out of it and I've loved every minute ever since. I am absolutely enthralled by the process of solving one of the biggest business problems facing every company today: Human Capital Management.
No Recent Posts
Full Stack Applications
$0.00 - $0.00
United States, CA - 94304
Our client serves as a strategic partner to some of the largest consumer goods companies and retailers, including Coca-Cola, Ferrero, Keurig, Kimberly-Clark, Mars and Nestle. Promotions based on Offer Innovation have yielded an unprecedented 5 to 25 percent performance improvement over traditional promotions.
They provide Offer Innovation software solutions to enable consumer products manufacturers and retailers to discover, test, and deploy more effective promotions. Offer Innovation combines behavioral economics and machine learning to identify hundreds of potential promotion combinations, micro-testing of dozens of promotion variations with real consumers in digital channels, and predictive analytics to assess in-store performance of the best promotions.
They have already begun disrupting and changing a $300 billion international for clients such as Coca Cola and Anheuser-Busch through their leading promotions optimization platform. These companies spend 2% of their GDP funding promotions and discounts, which in turn drives over 40% of their profit and our client has created a platform which offers a radical way of preemptively testing those promotions and their effective. They don't save their clients 2 or 3 million dollars a year, they have them 40-60 million.
• Work in fast-paced environment to help generate ideas and quickly turn them into robust, well-tested, functioning code (including but not limited to Java)
• Operate in a modified scrum environment where we spec, estimate, and divide up work as a team and then manage ourselves independently
• Play a key role in the development of best practices in software design, implementation, and coding standards
• Produce exemplary code and deliver completed projects in the time promised
• Perform unit and system level testing on their application and all affected systems
• Implement all aspects of an application design including but not limited to: high-performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, state management, error logging, scalability, environment configuration, proper testing procedures, naming standards and all other aspects of good application design and development
• Apply user interaction principles, helping the end users meet their goals
• 5+ years of software development experience; object oriented design skills and knowledge of website design and usability
Strong Java skills
• 3+ years’ experience in user interface development
• Experience with React or similar MVC framework (AngularJS, Ember, Sencha Ext JS) a big plus
• Experience delivering enterprise software strongly preferred
• Proficient in SQL
• Hibernate and/or Spring experience preferred
BS or BA in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience