Verticalmove, Inc. is the leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients include start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established billion-dollar brands.
Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll have industry leading benefits too, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation) and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
Please follow us for valuable content, interview advice, compensation data, and job opportunities:
The Senior HRIS Analyst, Workday (Contractor) is a senior-level professional position that will play a key role in the operations of the global workforce using Workday compensation and core HR. This is a 6 months contract position that will be focused on supporting and playing a leadership role in the Workday implementation project to restructure global job framework and compensation structures, as well as BAU operational support in general HCM area.
• Play a key role in the job/compensation restructuring project
• Hands-on participation in the Configuration & Prototype, Testing, Deployment and Post Go-Live Phases of the project.
• Understand business requirements and ensure that Workday functionality is configured and tested to meet those requirements.
• Write test scenarios, assign data to test scenarios and work with a team of business partners to complete test scenarios and report defects.
• Work with implementation partner to manage and resolve defects.
• Analyze large sets of data and ensure that the conversion of data is accurate.
• Leverage the existing library of standard reports from Workday, and augment as needed to satisfy reporting requirements.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with partners internally as well as 3rd parties to ensure proper alignment and engagement
• Develop training materials and ad-hoc end-user support materials for Workday end-users.
• Stabilize and transition the implementation to various support teams
Experience: • Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience with Workday core HR and compensation, including at least one global implementation.
• Demonstrable expertise configuring and maintaining business processes, application settings, security, reports, and dashboards in Workday compensation and core HR.
• Minimum 5 - 7 years of HRIS and/or HR experience
• General HR and HRIS Industry Knowledge
• Experience in delivering presentations and training to business partners at all organizational levels
RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS:
Will interact with partners in all functional areas of HR, as well as stakeholders of HR Systems at all levels of the organization. Will work closely with partners from payroll and IS, as well as 3rd party vendors in locations across different locations and time zones globally.