Verticalmove, Inc. is the leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients include start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established billion-dollar brands.
Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll have industry leading benefits too, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation) and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
Please follow us for valuable content, interview advice, compensation data, and job opportunities:
We are seeking exceptional individuals to add to a San Diego based team. The IT Operations Processor will assist in the vendor management activities, daily purchasing setup and processing of POs, invoices, and project related financial management tools. Position also works daily with financial analyst counterparts focused on financial monitoring activities to ensure work meets stated service level agreements
(SLAs) and financial objectives. The IT Operations Processor is an exciting and diverse role with the Global IT Services organization focused on critical organizational processes impacting the entire IT team. We are actively seeking strong candidates with experience in IT technologies and financial operations to join our exciting and growing San Diego based team.
• Review and process purchase requests from several departments globally
• Efficiently and accurately process purchase requests utilizing various applications/ tools, including ERP and vendor portals.
• Request price quotes from suppliers. Utilize country specific suppliers/ approved vendors.
• Ensure all materials are purchased on time per predefined specification
• Manage and assign end user/desktop software licenses. Perform annual true-up of licenses with vendor.
• Monitor orders and follow up on the receipt of goods and/or services
• Code invoices for processing by accounts payables; perform invoice to purchase order matching and reconcile any discrepancies.
• Correspond (verbal & written) with internal and external contacts; end users, commodities management, accounts payables and vendors.
• Assist in the continuous improvement of the IT procurement process.
• Business Process Improvement Experience
• Oracle ERP, ServiceNow, SalesForce, FinancialForce, Power BI, Workday Experience
• Knowledge of Infrastructure, Networking, Telecommunication services
• 2-4 years of procurement experience
• 1-3 years supporting a Technology Organization
• Solid understanding of Project Accounting/Job Cost Accounting processes and how they are used to manage technology investments
• Ability to drive solutions, present alternatives and reach a consensus to support operational needs within budget.
• Proficient in the use of MS products (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, and SharePoint)
• Clear communication skills both written and verbal necessary.
• Effective time management skills and keen attention to detail.
• Strong customer service skills, ability to work as part of a team in a multitasking work environment.
• Ability to problem solve and multitask
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration; equivalent work experience in a Business or Financial Field