Verticalmove, Inc. is the leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering, Executive professionals, and Talent Acquisition teams. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients include start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established billion-dollar brands.
Day 1 Benefits - Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll have industry leading benefits too, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation) and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
Please follow us for valuable content, interview advice, compensation data, and job opportunities:
The Global Talent Acquisition team is responsible for attracting and hiring the best talent. We want you to help us develop and build a “Talent Experience”. We are building the team from scratch and need colleagues with a passion for candidate experience and treating people the right way, doing the right thing and creating memorable experiences when interacting with our company. We will be continuously looking for ways to improve our end to end candidate experience and can’t wait to see the excitement we’ll create both externally and internally around this effort.
Help create and be part of something new! You know recruiting and you know how to create a memorable experience for those you interact with. We are looking for a stellar Talent Experience Coordinator to support our talent team in our San Diego (Rancho Bernardo) office. You're someone who loves interacting with people, has an eye for detail and can juggle many balls at the same time. Talent coordination isn’t the easiest job, as there are always lots of calendar schedules to synchronize, but it’s very rewarding knowing you're helping someone land a great career. You think of yourself as the candidate concierge and have the responsibility to continuously improve how we engage with our candidates.
• Help us build an amazing talent experience program
• Support our team of recruiters to engage with candidates and schedule interviews, phone screens and be the face when candidates come on site to meet with us.
• Interact positively with all levels within the organization
• Utilize all manners of communications tools to provide a very high touch candidate experience
• Partner with recruiters to create a professional, fun and memorable recruiting experience for each candidate
• Be creative, problem solve and think outside of the box with little direction
• You will be juggling multiple calendars in several time zones at once, which requires flexibility and patience. Accuracy is a must!
• 2+ years of recruiting coordination experience
• Experience working with key stakeholders at all levels - must be comfortable communicating directly with hiring managers
• A high competency level of expertise with technology and learning to work with new tools/applications
• Excellent communication skills, proven experience as a team player, and an understanding of how to effectively work with urgency
• Passionate about creating great recruiting experiences for our candidates