Verticalmove, Inc. is a leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients include start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established billion-dollar brands.
Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll have industry leading benefits too, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation) and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
Our client, a world leader in data analytics, is looking for software engineers who are passionate about building cloud services to join our Cloud team. This is a unique opportunity to join our team in a period of fast growth and expansion. If you are interested in working in a startup environment where you can directly influence the future of cloud based analytics solutions and services, then this Cloud space is the place for you. You will actively define and implement state of the art technical solutions, including capabilities to support elastic scalability, on-demand self-service, disaster recovery, and usage based consumption, to enable customers to solve their most complex data analytics challenges.
Seeking a Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer to build and operate highly scalable, fault tolerant, elastic, and secure services in a distributed system of hardware with varying reliability guarantees.
build and operate highly scalable, fault tolerant, elastic, and secure services in a distributed system of hardware with varying reliability guarantees.
• Experience with supporting mission critical, 24x7 systems.
• Familiarity with Networking concepts and configuring/troubleshooting networks
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines using GitHub, AWS CloudFormation, ARM Templates, Jenkins, Ansible, etc.
• Experience with Teradata technologies.
• Experience with Containerization tools such as Vagrant, Kubernetes, Docker or LXC
• At least 3 years of hands-on DevOps experience in public, private or hybrid cloud environments
• Proficiency with shell scripting in the Linux environment
• Experience with Cloud services like AWS or Azure
• Knowledge of relational database engines and writing SQL queries
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience