I'm one of those odd people that stumbled into the obsession they never knew they had then made a career out of it and I've loved every minute ever since. I am absolutely enthralled by the process of solving one of the biggest business problems facing every company today: Human Capital Management.
No Recent Posts
Data Science/AI/Machine Learning
$0.00 - $0.00
United States, CA - 94016
Our client is one of the top 3 job boards (late stage startup) in the US and they are aggressively expanding their team both in San Francisco and Mill Valley to join their core product team.
• All employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
• 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
• Equity in a late stage startup backed by top-tier VCs
• Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
• Onsite gym and fitness classes
• Free catered lunch; new menu daily
• Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
• Your choice between Mac or PC
• Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
• Free parking
You’ll be part of a very fast-growing and rapidly innovating machine learning team which is building our next generation of products. You will help define the ML roadmap and then be the owner of modeling and delivery of all Machine Learning products to support small businesses. This includes a diverse range of needs covering areas like fraud prevention, paid advertising optimizations, and applicant delivery for job postings. A typical week would comprise brainstorming with product on next-gen features, prototyping models and improving model features, and collaborating with engineers to deploy ML pipelines and products.
• Be a key member of the machine learning team creating the next generation of our recruiting tools
• Leverage the state-of-the-art machine learning and AI technology to build search ranking, recommendation and matching algorithms
• Work closely with engineering team to deliver machine learning models into production
• Participate in the engineering planning, help define the road map for machine learning and engineering;
• 2+ years of experience in building machine learning systems, from prototyping to production release.
• Solid software development experience in Python or Java, including translating ML models into production software
• Deep understanding of machine learning and statistical methods with their underlying theory and math
• Experience with distributed machine learning frameworks, such as Spark or Hive.
• Strong and persuasive communication skills
MS or PhD in a quantitative discipline like Computer Science (with focus on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence) or related disciplines.