Verticalmove, Inc. is a leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients include start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established billion-dollar brands.
Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll have industry leading benefits too, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation) and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
We are seeking an experienced SharePoint designer/developer to support a short-term implementation of an internal SharePoint community.
Summary: The Office 365 SharePoint Developer (Contractor) will be responsible for designing and building an internal web community, focused on collaboration and educating end-users. This role will be responsible for organizing the site content, providing interactive and elegant site design, and administration/security of the site. This site is intended to enable a long-term facility for educating users and to serve as a hub for all relevant content, external resources, etc., thus it must be designed for scale and ease of management.
• Design and develop an elegant, user-friendly interface, catalog and organize libraries, lists, views, and webparts based on requirements provided by the team.
• Administer access levels and permissions.
• Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for SharePoint functionality, training, and documentation.
• Provide troubleshooting and corrective action to resolve issues independently.
• Ability to execute efficiently and leverage out-of-box SP functionality to support a swift rollout of features to the user community.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
• Successful history as a hands-on technical lead for SharePoint projects in a complex and fast-paced environment.
• Experience with maximizing the use of out-of-box SharePoint tools and capabilities, as well as developing custom solutions within SharePoint.
• SharePoint Online/365 experience, including workflow creation, metadata tagging, out-of-box SharePoint site creation, administration, and design using SharePoint Designer and third-party tools.
• Experience in the administration and maintenance of a large SharePoint infrastructure.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Education and/or Experience:
• 5+ years of experience with SharePoint (2010 or higher).
• 3+ years of experience supporting applications.