Verticalmove, Inc. is a leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients include start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established billion-dollar brands.
Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll have industry leading benefits too, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation) and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
We are seeking a CCIE certified Senior Network Engineer or Architect for a full time position at our Phoenix office.
8-10 years of experience in a Network or Solution Architect level role
• CCIE certified with 8+ years of experience in network engineering, performing analysis, design, implementing, troubleshooting with focus on performance tuning and support of large enterprise networks
• Experience in service validation, gateway support and troubleshooting network & security infrastructure on routers, switches & firewalls
• Should be able to lead a team.
• Good working knowledge with Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, Nexus 7K, 5K and 2K series, Load Balancers and Firewalls
• Expertise in configuration of Virtual Local Area Networks using Cisco routers and multi-layer switches and supporting STP, RSTP, PVST, RPVST along with trouble shooting of inter-VLAN routing and VLAN trunking using 802.1Q
• Extensive experience with routing protocols BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP
• Responsible for validating ASR5500 SAE gateway functional testing on IPME & VoLTE
• Analyze network & system responses and determining tuning recommendations to improve performance
• Experience in working with F5 Load Balancers for LTM and GTM type load balancing between multiple centers
• In depth understanding of IPV4 and implementation of Subnetting
• Knowledge of implementing and troubleshooting complex layer 2 technologies such as VLAN Trunks, VTP, Ether channel, STP, RSTP and MST
• Experience in implementation, configuration & troubleshooting of Access Control Lists (ACL), NAT and Cisco IOS
• Have knowledge on various advanced technologies like VOIP, QOS, IPv4, Multicasting, and MPLS
• Extensively worked on Cisco catalyst router 6509 and implemented VSS along with VDC and VPC on Nexus 5505, 7010 switches
• Setup of site-site (IPSEC VPN) and remote VPN connections to communicate between branches
• Strong hands on experience on PIX, Firewalls, ASA 5500 series firewalls. Implemented Security Policies using ACL, IPSEC, SSL, VPN, IPS/IDS, AAA (TACACS+ & RADIUS)
• Implementation of Data Center migration from 6500 based data center to Nexus based data center with 7k-5k-2k dual home design with multiple VDC’s, VPC, OTV and FEX
• Implemented DMVPN with hub and spoke topology for 100 plus remote sites
• Familiarity of British Telecom (LOB -BT Open reach – Plan and Build Process) in BT L2C for GIS based application
• Good understanding of the OSI reference model and the TCP/IP model
• Troubleshoot network issues using monitoring tools like Cisco Prime Infrastructure, Wireshark, Solarwinds, Cisco NCS, and Firemon
• Experience working with different wan transports MPLS, VPN, Metro Ethernet
• Configured ASR 1K routers as the company’s head end WAN routers and implemented BGP with VRF and OSPF instances running parallel
• Expertise in creating test Plan, test estimation, test execution and reporting
• Understanding of 3GPP/3GPP2 standards and test requirements for LTE wireless technologies
• Strong understanding on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), OSS/BSS Fundamentals, Datacom Fundamentals &IP Routing, QTP tool and Software Testing methodologies and concepts