Verticalmove, Inc. is a leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients include start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established billion-dollar brands.
Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll have industry leading benefits too, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation) and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
We are hiring for a Splunk Administrator in Phoenix AZ.
Ensures the timely and accurate execution of Splunk application administration duties; deploys, manages, and troubleshoots complex Splunk Enterprise environments. Has understanding of Splunk best practices and deployment methodologies.
• Works with IT engineering, Security and Operations teams to implement and grow Splunk environment
• Creates security, incident, and workflow automation
• Creates meaningful reports and dashboards in Splunk
• Trains peers and other admins on how to utilize Splunk for their respective business needs
• Manages Splunk licensing to ensure adequate capacity for inbound data
• Ensures proper Splunk data ageing and management of configuration files for optimal system performance
Knowledge and experience in building and managing Splunk Search Head and Indexer Clusters
Splunk Architect Certification with 3+ years experience
AWS cloud certification a plus
Knowledge and experience creating automation scripts (i.e. Splunk Processing Language, Python)
Working knowledge of regular expression (regex)