Verticalmove, Inc. is the leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients include start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established billion-dollar brands.
Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll have industry leading benefits too, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation) and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
Please follow us for valuable content, interview advice, compensation data, and job opportunities:
This is the chance to work for the hottest Augmented Reality late stage startup that is innovating in the AR space to create new hardware and software that will give its users a never-before-seen AR experience and redefine how we access screens and visualize data.
The Senior Full Stack Infrastructure Engineer (Contract) will design and develop the internal infrastructure to run large scale experiments and analytics in support of our perception software team. The tools that you develop will drive key engineering decisions and help guide the work of our team of computer vision engineers.
• Design and develop a web based analytics framework in support of our perception software team.
• Implement a web based framework that allow large scale deployment and scheduling of jobs within virtualized containers on cloud services such as AWS and Google Cloud.
• Develop web applications that manage recorded sensor data, run experiments and analyze results
• Create visualizations and data comparison tools that help other engineers gain the key insight from a large collection of test results.
• Build and maintain framework for training and deploying Machine Learning models on large scale datasets.
• 3+ years of experience with strong programming skills in Python (preferred)
• Experience with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL (preferred), MongoDB, and Redis.
• Experience deploying and scaling high-traffic services with major cloud providers (AWS, Google, etc.)
• A solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, TLS, SMTP, HTTP)
• Knowledge of cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• C++ experience is a plus