Verticalmove, Inc. is the leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients include start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established billion-dollar brands.
Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll have industry leading benefits too, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation) and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
Please follow us for valuable content, interview advice, compensation data, and job opportunities:
This is the chance to work for the hottest Augmented Reality late stage startup that is innovating in the AR space to create new hardware and software that will give its users a never-before-seen AR experience and redefine how we access screens and visualize data.
The primary responsibility of the Test Engineer (Developer Tools) - Contractor is to verify and validate the quality of the Software Development Kits and associated tools. The Test Engineer (Developer Tools) - Contractor will focus on converting applicable manual test cases to an automated system as well as performing exploratory and regression related testing by creating relevant simple applications to test specific functions utilizing the supported game engines. Qualified candidates need to be self-starters and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
• Work hand-in-hand with product teams
• Support overall engineering and architecture effort of the software group
• Write elegant, maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test-driven principles to develop high-quality test scripts
• Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and other technical issues
• Build and maintain test apps to continually prove the effectiveness of the SDKs
• 3+ years of proficient experience working on software products
• Proficient with Python scripting
• Working knowledge of C++ in a production environment
• Excellent communication, problem-solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Experience with test planning, automated testing, and reporting
• Experience with mobile software development
• Experience with developer tools and/or game engines (Unity, Unreal, etc.)
• Experience working in Agile environment
BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.