Verticalmove, Inc. is a leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients include start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established billion-dollar brands.
Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll have industry leading benefits too, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation) and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only this company leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way the company transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
The Global Compensation Administration Analyst will deliver operational support, including all aspects of incentive compensation delivery via payroll teams, sales and professional services communication and support, partnership with Human Resource Compensation Management and Finance planning organizations globally. This role will report to the Senior Manager - Global Incentive Compensation Administration as part of the Global Controllers Organization.
• Understand and support business partners’ requirements for Incentive Compensation plans and assist in the management of system setups and processes needed to support those requirements.
• Deliver analytical support, data modelling and costing of incentive pay programs.
• Make recommendations to improve operational efficiencies.
• Provide insight in trends to drive compensation strategic decisions.
• Research and respond to customer inquiries regarding Incentive Compensation.
• Understand and support the Callidus compensation system, including managing data flows with Workday, ERP, HFM, IDW, and other related systems.
• Routinely audit technical inputs and take decisive action where required to drive accurate compensation calculations and crediting.
• Review and understand Teradata’s Incentive Compensation Plans and how personnel are compensated with respect to positions and basis of measure.
• Manage compensation and support for assigned region / industries in adherence to the Incentive Compensation Guidelines. This includes timely management of associate changes, transaction details (e.g., backlog transfers), bonus audit, and explanation of compensation statements.
• Support the documentation of audit requirements for SOX compliance, Incentive Compensation Guideline adherence, and other internal control activities as required.
• Provide backup support for Callidus system administrator and other team members during time off and as needed to maintain workload management and meet service level deadlines.
• Ad-hoc projects and assignments as directed by management.
• 2 years of incentive compensation administration experience in a large multinational company environment, preferably leveraging Callidus Cloud Solution
• Experience with business process and leading practices relating to incentive compensation plans and plan administration
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills; ability to integrate information and data from multiple sources
• Proven knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including the ability to create complex models and calculations for system acceptance
• Practical experience with large scale ERP systems
• Implementation experience, preferably related to large scale Incentive Compensation tools such as Callidus Cloud
• Experience with Workday HCM and US Payroll modules, preferred
Skills and Knowledge Required
• Ability to collaborate and partner with other team members and organizations to provide an overall superior level of service
• Ability to “take the lead” in researching and resolving compensation issues, as needed
• Ability to take ownership of special projects and effectively deliver positive results
• Technical and comprehensive knowledge of incentive compensation systems and processing
• Working knowledge of large scale ERP accounting environments/systems
• Operational accounting and process automation experience
• Understanding of US GAAP revenue recognition rules, preferably in the software environment
• Bachelor Degree, Accounting, Finance, or other related Business discipline.