Verticalmove, Inc. is a leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients include start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established billion-dollar brands.
Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll have industry leading benefits too, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation) and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only this company leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way our client transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
The security team with our client is a fast-growing team with great career growth opportunities. Security is tasked with applying secure everywhere principles through the supporting constructs of secure by design, secure by default and verified secure. The team receives strong support from the top down and we are looking to lead from the front with exciting new products having a security first guiding principle. This role will be integral to leading the innovation and development efforts and build a team to support these efforts.
The Incident Response Analyst will be tasked not only with identifying and responding to potential threats, but also proactively hunting and eliminating them. The ideal candidate will be highly technical and should possess an advanced understanding across a broad range of security technologies and will take a proactive approach to cyber incidents. The candidate should have several years of experience working with each phase of the Incident Response Life Cycle in NIST and ISO standards and should have hands-on experience in creating and executing cyber hunting missions. The candidate must be a world-class problem-solver with the ability to handle challenges under pressure.
The ideal candidate will have experience and proven track record of finding and responding to cyber threats and incidents. As a key member of the security team, flexibility and broad knowledge of security processes, along with strong communication and collaboration skills will result in a successful candidate.
Direct hands-on expertise in the following areas of information security
· Threat intelligence/threat hunting
· SIEM solution experience for investigations and hunting
· Network traffic analysis (PCAP or live)
· Malware analysis (static, dynamic or behavioral analysis)
· Network Security, network access control, network monitoring tools
· Vulnerability identification and remediation
· Programming: PowerShell, Java, Ruby, C/C++, PHP, Perl, Python
· DLP, encryption, and email security experience
• Knowledge of information security solutions including data loss prevention; intrusion detection and prevention; network security monitoring; and vulnerability management in a global environment
• Develop, maintain and report on security operation metrics and KPIs
• Participate in the review and analysis of internal projects and external requirements that may have an impact on security
• Be aware of the IT security requirements for the business mission or goals and implement measures to satisfy those requirements in the most efficient manner.
• Keep abreast of emerging security technologies and make appropriate recommendations regarding their implementation.
• 5+ years of demonstrated experience in information security roles
• 2+ years managing security technologies
• Industry certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CEH, PMP, GCIH, GSEC
• Extensive Experience in:
o IT security industry trends and direction
o Network and internet security
o Emerging technologies
o IT standards, procedures, policy
o Incident response management
o Information security technologies
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting & interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Effective communication skills to translate technical risks and exposures to a business perspective - formal reports and/or presentations
• BS degree in related field preferred. Equivalent experience/certification acceptable.