I'm one of those odd people that stumbled into the obsession they never knew they had then made a career out of it and I've loved every minute ever since. I am absolutely enthralled by the process of solving one of the biggest business problems facing every company today: Human Capital Management.
No Recent Posts
$0.00 - $0.00
United States, CA - 94129
Interested in disrupting what is considered one of the largest, and definitely the oldest, industries on the planet? The Finance and Banking Services industry is worth $17.4 trillion-dollars annually and SoFi (Social Finance) http://www.sofi.com is going to undoubtedly change the way people think about and manage their money.
SoFi is a pre-IPO FinTech company focused upon building out all of the core financial products that people use every day and delivering them in an Amazon.com-like customer obsessed way. If you were already part of this team you’d be delivering upon these goals by doing the following:
1) Giving our customers ML/AI driven recommendations which guide them to better outcomes by showing them the value they would reap from making different decisions. 2) Delighting our customers by providing unique experiences that help them understand where their money is, where it's going and what life goals they have. 3) Building out world class infra that we can run cheaply and efficiently at scale and then pass along those savings to our customers in the form of better rates.
Finally, SoFi is rebuilding its engineering teams in San Francisco and building a brand new office in Seattle made up of a bunch of ex-Twitter, Amazon, MSFT and Facebook folks so they're in it to win it. They have raised $2.0 billion-dollars in financial capital from top global investment firms such as Silver Lake Partners, Softbank and Morgan Stanley.
• Employer paid lunch program, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
• Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
• A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
• Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
• 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
• 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
• Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
• Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
As a Director of Product for growth, you will own defining and executing both activation and engagement strategies to help grow our new Sofi Money product. You will be responsible for defining and analyzing the metrics in order to optimize our core activation and engagement journeys within the app.
This role is inherently cross-functional—you will work closely with engineering, design, marketing, and executive teams to set technology strategy, define and prioritize features. You’ll bridge technical and business worlds engaging with matrixed teams to drive results.
At SoFi, we innovate on behalf of our members focused reinventing banking services in a way that makes them simple , fast and intuitive. Our goal is to be at the center of our members’ financial lives. We created student loan refinancing, addressing the biggest financial challenge of a new generation through a modern approach to lending and personal finance. We expanded into other types of loans, and then into insurance and wealth management with similarly inventive products and soon to be launched SoFi money a modern take on a checking or savings account. As the company has grown, we’ve been able to help more people with these tools. SoFi has achieved significant growth, with ambitious plans ahead, but to continue this growth we need great talent.
• Be able to drive disruptive innovative solutions in a customer centric environment.
• Build a vision, strategy and own a multi-year product roadmap.
• Break vision into phases, prioritize and drive backlogs for launch with your dedicated engineering teams.
• Own BI, instrumentation and data and analysis for your products to drive deep understanding, innovation and product plans.
• Be able to lead in a fast paced agile environment.
• Work with internal project stakeholders from marketing, sales, operations, community and executive management to translate customer needs into a product.
• Be able to work closely with engineering to own and dive deep into backlogs , definition of done and technical details.
• Lead extensive framework of experimentation in order to drive customer impact.
• MBA with BS or higher in Computer Science.
• 8+ years product management.
• Passion for fin tech.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
• Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
• Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Demonstrated experience shipping commercially successful consumer products to global market segments.
• Experience in how to approach growth and engagement tactics.
• Superior communication skills, written and verbal. Experience presenting to C-level leadership.
• Experience in end to end ownership of a product and P&L.
• Experience managing complex product development cycles and highly technical solutions.