- The Senior Software Engineering Lead is responsible for leading a team who is designing and implementing technology for a huge successful title. You will be working with the latest technologies including cloud and Unity. You will be working in an agile environment that promotes freedom of thought and rewards innovative ideas and creative solutions. You will be working closely with a team of other developers, designers and artists. You will be responsible for managing the team as well as clearly communicating technology designs and decisions within the team.
Am I Qualified?
- 10+ years of experience in 2 or more major languages, i.e. C#.NET, C/C++, Java, etc
- 10+ years object-oriented design experience
- 5-8 years of experience with web systems, applications, and components
- 5-8 years of experience creating and shipping games
- 5-8 years of experience working with client/server architecture
- 1-3 years of experience managing software development teams
- Strong coding, debugging and problem solving
- Strong communication and collaboration
- Experience developing and supporting a live game service
Knowledge, Abilities and Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate:
- Game development experience with multiple platforms (Windows, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of software engineering, software engineering methodologies, and the impact of early decisions on later development stages of software projects
- Experienced and skilled at leading and coaching talented software developers
- Ability to write readable and maintainable code
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people in various roles
- Mentors and guides junior-level team members to improve in quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Help troubleshoot and resolve technical problems as they arise on production environments
- Unity development and mobile development are a plus