Verticalmove, Inc. is a leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients include start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established billion-dollar brands.
Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll have industry leading benefits too, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation) and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
The Junior Developer position will be responsible for working within an agile team to develop Microservices to support initiatives to be more nimble and able to adaptive. The Junior Developer will be working alongside architects to construct services that implement a domain driven design to replace several existing systems.
• Work onsite in Phoenix to design, develop, code, test and debug new software applications.
• Work with technical staff to understand and analyze hardware/software problems and develop, code, test and debug software to resolve issues.
• May demonstrate functionality to others to introduce new or enhanced features.
• Easily adapt to and embrace a fast moving and rapidly changing work environment Demonstrate a growth mindset and exhibits a highly collaborative workstyle.
• Understanding and knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the Information Technology and Computer Science Field.
• Knowledge of automated deployment pipelines.
• Experience with NoSQL data storage.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers and department staff.
• Able to communicate well with others, to perform work in a team environment, direct and act as a resource for less experienced resources and relay necessary information as appropriate.
• Hands on experience working in an agile environment.
• Knowledge in creating services using Java Spring or Golang.
• Skilled in creating testable code as well as automation.