Our client is a global supply chain and logistic management company.
Playing a key role on a collaborative project team, responsible for the design and production of mission critical, enterprise-scale business systems
• Translating requirements into system design specifications and the implementation of systems throughout the entire software development life cycle
• Leveraging technical and interpersonal skills needed to lead, coach, and mentor development teams
• Developing a thorough understanding of the logistics business domain
• Maintaining an awareness of evolving technologies in use by other teams at Expeditors and in the technology industry as a whole
Nice to have:
• Experience with event-driven architecture
• Experience with transportation and logistics
• Experience with Axon framework, domain driven design, distributed systems and CQRS.
• Experience with Eclipse or IntelliJ IDE's, various plug-ins, Maven, Nexus, and Git.
• 7+ year's professional software development experience
• Solid experience in analysis and design using object-oriented techniques
• Programming proficiency and experience with Java required
• Experience with Linux operating systems
• Proven leadership experience and qualities including sense of ownership, strong communication skills, creativity, initiative, attention to detail, mentoring/coaching/leading other developers
• Experience with relational and document-oriented databases
• Demonstrated long-term experience supporting enterprise systems
• Experience with Agile software development methodologies
BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent job related experience