Our client, Fisher Investments was recognized on the Financial Times’ 2019 Top 300 investment advisers list for the sixth consecutive year. 2019 also marks the sixth annual FT 300 list, which aims to recognize the industry's elite investment adviser firms in the United States.
Founded in 1979, Fisher Investments is an independent, fee-only investment adviser with $115 billion under management. The clients of Fisher Investments and its affiliates include over 175 large institutions and over 65,000 high net worth individuals.
This is an exciting time for our client as they are investing heavily in the future of the firm’s technology. Their business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled technology team that drives future global growth and scale through strategic solutions and continuous innovation. This group plays a foundational role in supporting the firm’s diverse businesses.
We are looking for a highly talented Senior SQL Server Database Developer to join our team. This individual will primarily work on the design, development, implementation and support of Fisher Investments' database applications. The Database Developer will support business functions through use of internally-developed and third-party software solutions, contribute to database and software specifications, and will be responsible for developments and enhancements to computer software programs. The Database Developer will also perform business analysis, quality assurance testing and database modeling.
Database development, reporting development and data migrations Perform database design by analyzing business requirements Develop complex SQL queries, stored procedures, and SSIS package Define and develop a data migration strategy between different products and platforms Optimization and tuning of SQL - Design, develop and migrate SSRS reports Meet with business experts to analyze and document requirements from a database perspective Assist database administrators (DBA) in defining architectural standards for database applications Review applications and database design for compliance Assist in troubleshooting and resolution of database issues Assist in the application development, debugging, configuration and optimization.
* 5+ years of experience in relational database development or administration in a commercial enterprise setting.
* 5+ years' experience in database design, development/administration and
* 5+ implementation experience may be substituted for degree
* Must demonstrate a clear understanding of the logical and physical database design (for both transactional and data warehouse) and data normalization concepts.
* Must have extensive hands-on experience with MS SQL Server 2016/2012, Transact-SQL, SSIS and SSRS.
* B.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering or equivalent work experience.