Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
Founded by leading experts from Yahoo, Microsoft, Oracle, and the University of Washington and venture-backed by successful entrepreneurs, LigaData is a big data startup with proven open-source technology that allows our clients to achieve complex, data-driven insights at high speed and leverage data science to solve real business challenges. Our open-source data platform is highly scalable and we are growing rapidly.
Through numerous patents, collaborations with leading data science and engineering academic institutions and vast contributions to the open-source community, the LigaData team is bringing the power of our platform and distributed storage to companies of all sizes in the banking, healthcare, Internet, and media sectors. Current clients include the second-largest financial services company in the world, Fortune 500 firms, and a leading healthcare technology provider.
Our dynamic work environment encourages and rewards innovators who bring outside-the-box thinking and leadership skills. Do you have the entrepreneurial vision and ambition to be a part of our journey?
Digital marketing initiatives: You will be responsible for establishing & executing a digital marketing plan to an appropriate ROI, working where necessary with creative agencies. You will:
• Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns including SEO/SEM, email, content marketing, and social media; Design, build and maintain our social media presence with a special focus on B2B marketing ;
• Deliver regular reports on your campaigns' ROI and other KPIs;
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies;
• Collaborate with internal teams on web and app design;
• Utilize your strong analytical ability to evaluate the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints;
• Optimize conversion points and user funnels; and
Evaluate emerging technologies; providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• Being the voice of the customer: Ensuring that the user experience from awareness to fulfillment and post-purchase is optimized and on-brand. This means working with product development teams to create the perfect product for you to take to market, and ensuring the customer experience is always paramount.
• Competitor monitoring: Keeping an eye on competitor activity & product/brand positioning; sharing insights with sales; developing responses.
You will be comfortable working independently, creating & delivering to your own strategic plan. There will be no micro-management, and you’ll be expected to maintain your own momentum, demonstrating continuous learning & results. This is not for the faint-hearted but is a fabulous opportunity for someone who wants to take action from their insights and to make a real difference.
• UX design experience a real benefit (both for mobile applications and websites).
• Experience reporting with Google Analytics.
• Knowledge of the value delivered by CRM software (HubSpot).
• Exposure to the development/launch of mobile applications.
• A strong bias towards curiosity and experimentation with a focus on outcomes.
• Self-starter that does not require supervision.
• Demonstrable experience in driving digital marketing with a focus on business-to-business communications.
• A solid track record running social media campaigns, particularly on LinkedIn, and conducting campaign reporting and analysis. Experience of using content marketing techniques to drive awareness & action.