Our company focuses on insurance products and distribution that make sense for today’s world. We are one of the only cloud-based insurance carriers, constantly pushing insurance into a new generation of technology. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, we offer a wide variety of insurance solutions across life and health lines.
We believe that workplace culture is the underlying values, beliefs and principles that serve as the foundation for our company. Culture includes the methods we use to interact and work with each other. In short, it is how we get things done. It affects not only how people feel while at work, but also how they develop and grow professionally and personally. Our culture is directly connected to the wellbeing of our company and our employees. We’ve built the success of our company on interdependent relationships cultivated with vulnerability and collaboration, using agility and a win-win outlook to drive for success, and seeking to understand through humility and open-mindedness.
Highly skilled, independent database developer needed to work closely with IT and Analytics teams to design and build database objects for custom applications, ETL processes, and automation in AZURE. Post-build and deployment, this position will wholly own the enhancement and management of database objects, processes and automation in AZURE.
• Design, build and support database objects for custom applications
• Design, build and support integrations and data replication
• Data modeling for analytics and reporting
• Build and manage database backups
• Build and manage archive storage
• Create and maintain database documentation such as data dictionaries and ER diagrams
• Translate business requirements into functional specifications for database projects
• Develop, execute, and document testing procedures for database projects
• Work as a member of cross-functional teams to help design solutions
This candidate will be instrumental in helping build an insurance group from the ground up. Loving customer service, really cool technology and solving problems is a must.
This candidate will be instrumental in helping build an insurance group from the ground up. Loving customer service, really cool technology and solving problems is a must. To thrive in our fast-paced, start-up like environment, the ideal candidate will need to have:
• 5+ years database development experience
• 2+ years Microsoft Azure experience
• Automation experience, including Logic Apps and Runbooks
• ETL tools experience, including SQL Service Integration Services and Azure Data Factory
• Data modeling knowledge and skills, including SQL Server Analysis Services
• Database documentation knowledge and skills
• Insurance industry experience