Summary of This Role
Experience working in AWS, security reviewing/security assessing applications and infrastructure; ability to lead with influence rather than fiat; ability to understand a solution
quickly and identify key threats/and risks, and how to fix them; prefer full stack experience in an Agile environment.
What Part Will You Play?
- Provide security oversight and assist development Scrum/Flex teams
- Work on the Mainframe Modernization project scrum/flex teams.
- Review services as the scrum team prepares to migrate them from the mainframe.
- Perform security assessments on each service, taking into consideration corporate security standards, PCI requirements, and AWS best practices. Define new security standards for new services and share them with the rest of the Cloud Security team.
- Threat-modeling & risk analysis
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities / Skills / Knowledge:
- AWS Experience in an IaC environment,
- CI/CD GitOps experience (Jenkins, Terraform),
- Experience migrating mainframes to the cloud.
- The ability to lead with influence and work collaboratively;
- Ability to quickly understand a solution and offer security suggestions;
- Full stack experience in an Agile environment.
- Linux distributions including one or more for the following: Ubuntu, CentOS/RHEL, Amazon Linux
- Microsoft Windows
- 5 years AWS, 5+ years application or infrastructure architecture
- Experience working in an Infrastructure as Code (IaC) environment, and a willingness to help define security standards for use by multiple teams.
- AWS Security Professional, AWS Architect Professional, CCSP, CISSP
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business / Management Information Systems or related field
BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business / Management Information Systems or related field