Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
Verticalmove, Inc is a leading technology talent firm for Information Technology (IT), Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients includes start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established Fortune 500 companies such as American Express, CVS Health, United Healthcare, Salesforce.com, Sony Interactive, and many others.
Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll have industry-leading benefits too, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation), and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
You will be responsible for building incredibly well written, easily maintainable, massively scalable software within one of the most recognized B2C brands, which is consumed by millions of end-users across North America.
We are seeking a Java Software Developer to play a critical role as part of a development team focused on learning delivery systems to create and manage core applications related to end-user interactions and outcomes. You will play a pivotal role in the application SDLC from development to production support. You will contribute rolling out critical projects with the marketing website and Application Center development & enhancement of portals.
• Good Business function understanding: You will develop, code, test & debug software to enhance the existing effectiveness of applications.
• You will work with technical staff, must understand and analyze moderately complex software problems in order to develop, writes code, & test and debug software to resolution.
• This person may make suggestions or offer alternative resolutions for software issues or improvements.
You may assist in the development of software user manuals and support ongoing uses and applications of the software(s).
• This position may introduce & teach software to team members & introduce them to new and/or improved applications.
• You will provide support to junior developers to teach and increase their understanding of more complex software development.
• Provide direction, act as a resource for lesser experienced team members within development.
• Adobe Test & Target.
• A/B testing.
• Adobe DTM.
• Adobe Launch and Tealium.
• Adobe Analytics.
• 2-4 years of experience related to SDLC or related experience.
• Bachelors of technology and 2 to 4 years of experience in IT Java Development and deployments in one or more of the following areas:
• Design and deployment of cloud services
• Software development
• Any other miscellaneous functional IT area
• 6 years of prior experience in Java development of IT systems deployment.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience is required