Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
Verticalmove, Inc is a leading technology talent firm for Information Technology (IT), Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients includes start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established Fortune 500 companies such as American Express, CVS Health, United Healthcare, Salesforce.com, Sony Interactive, and many others.
Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll have industry-leading benefits too, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation), and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
We are seeking a Senior Level UI/UX Designer to create simple, user-centric design solutions for complex encounters for an overall improved experience. The Sr, UI/UX Designer is responsible for projects from conceptualization to execution. You will help other teammates with in-motion projects, and you will collaborate with teams to be an influence to team members, specifically related to visual designers, writers, frontend development, and product owners. You will have a heavy impact on overall end-user experience, while also sustaining and building a new design system. The Senior UI/UX Designer will focus on mobile development first and is passionate about improving and building features creating an experience that moves with the user across all devices simultaneously.
• Collaborate with colleagues across all technical, business, and all other company units including IT, Operations, & Marketing. Must understand user issues, create wireframes, design high fidelity mocks & interaction specs for solutions that are complex challenges that end-users encounter.
• Define & maintain, in detail, scaled design patterns that allow for broad use across all platforms and applications that can positively impact the user experience.
• Lead and participate in brainstorming sessions, present to marketing leaders & Senior leaders across the business to establish product features and flows; You will then use feedback to iterate & improve end-to-end UX.
• Always seek qualitative & quantitative understandings through user testing & studies, surveys & other methods. Must understand & respond to data gained through the aforementioned methodologies to update design plans for recommendation.
• Lead projects end-to-end, from conception to execution, meet priorities and requirements within Agile environment.
• Must provide online portfolio/samples of work demonstrating:
- Experience creating user-centered design solutions and patterns from mobile apps to desktop.
• Proficiency in design tools such as:
- Illustrator or similar technologies
• Strong skills in visual design
• Past experience working in a collaborative team environment & lead white-board / problem-solving activities
• Work directly with developers to implement design
• Must be a great communicator, presenter, and have great people skills
• Will Partner closely with other teams to provide positive outcomes and suggest new, innovative, & well-researched directions
• Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
• Must have familiarity working in SAFe Agile framework
• Self-motivated. Team player.
• Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI) – OR - 4 years experience in:
- UX Design
- Interaction Design
- Information Architect
- Product Designer or similar role
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience is required