Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
Verticalmove, Inc is a leading technology talent firm for Information Technology (IT), Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients includes start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established Fortune 500 companies such as American Express, CVS Health, United Healthcare, Salesforce.com, Sony Interactive, and many others.
Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll have industry-leading benefits too, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation), and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
• Experience writing professional production code.
• Strong design sense (A jaw-dropping website & design portfolio).
• Experience with design tools, such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator.
• Experience with and a passion for user-interface design.
• Experience working on multidisciplinary project teams.
• Experience with a scripting language, such as Python, Ruby, etc. (preferred).
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, HCI, Design, or equivalent practical experience.