Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
Verticalmove, Inc is a leading technology talent firm for Information Technology (IT), Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients includes start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established Fortune 500 companies such as American Express, CVS Health, United Healthcare, Salesforce.com, Sony Interactive, and many others.
Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll have industry-leading benefits too, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation), and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
Our client is looking for a Scrum Master to support the overall growth of the organization. This position will facilitate clear communications across Executives, IT and the team. The Scrum Masters will be open, approachable, collaborative and enjoy working with passionate people. This position will be proactive in solving problems to help their team(s) succeed. The Scrum Master will drive Agile and Lean frameworks that result in quality product delivery and continuous improvement. This position will embrace agility as a practice. The Scrum Master will be responsible for removing impediments that hinder the team from reaching their goals and have a flexible approach that enables the team to rapidly respond to changes.
• Guide development and production team towards improving the way they work collaborating with resource managers to ensure proper use of team’s time.
• Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective, and sprint demos.
• Assist product owner with backlog grooming.
• Ensure cross-team coordination.
• Collaborate with c-level management to disseminate project scopes to the appropriate teams.
• Reach out to larger company network for impediment removal.
• Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing.
• Ensure consistency across teams.
• Liaise between all disciplines of the team.
• Strengthen the presence of our team as an Agile center of excellence.
• Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, and AWS.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience is required.