Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
Verticalmove, Inc is a leading technology talent firm for Information Technology (IT), Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients includes start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established Fortune 500 companies such as American Express, CVS Health, United Healthcare, Salesforce.com, Sony Interactive, and many others.
Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll have industry-leading benefits too, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation), and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
The Reporting Analyst develops requirements reports, dashboards, and datasets. The analyst also provides support function, content expertise, and the analysis, planning, design, creating, and maintenance of simple to complex revenue cycle reports/database projects, as well as other duties assigned by the organization.
• Strong report writing skills especially Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) or Crystal Reports.
• Strong SQL knowledge and abilities (MS SQL 2008/2008R2/2012 and up) T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Views.
SQL and reporting experience required.
• Solid understanding of writing Joins in SQL Server.
• Understanding of working in remote desktop environments.
• Familiarity with working with support tickets and tasks.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills including speaking in front of others.
• Ability to communicate and educate complex technical topics via the written word.
• Ability to bring projects to completion.
• Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience is required.