In 2017-2019, Forbes named our client as a Top 25 most valuable brand in the world (and #1 in financial services), estimating the brand to be worth $24.5 billion and growing. In 2018 and 2019, Fortune ranked them as a Top 15 most admired company worldwide, and a Top 25 best company to work for.
We have an exciting, highly visible opportunity with this Fortune 15, next-gen group with more than 112 million business and consumer customers globally across 130 countries that is completely disrupting the $134.1 trillion global industry – named Top 25 most valuable brand worldwide with an annual revenue of $35 billion, which is increasing 5% year after year.
This is a multinational financial services corporation headquartered in New York with a corporate Satellite office in Phoenix and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Why is this Role & Team Exciting?
This is an opportunity with a Fortune 15 client in a highly visible role that could be seen by any other business or IT unit, company-wide.
- You will be working on the Digital Payments team
- Highly visible team that manages end to end PMO.
- This is not simply a bill-paying team. They do all of the projects from the "Labs" team, which introduces new technology. This team builds all company tools that synchronize with apps like PayPal, Venmo, Apple / Samsung / Google Pay, FitBit, etc.
- They pilot highly visible products the the company, globally.
Contractors will gain massive amounts of expertise in how payments work in-store & e-commerce. They have exposure to distributed Platform Engineering. HIGHLY VISIBLE team. Your work will be seen by many people from I.C. to C-Level.
Above all, we need someone with 4-5 years of experience in Automation QA with Java, TNG/Selenium for Backend Rest API'ss
Spmeone who is well versed with Java, REST API , Selenium, Test NG or similar testing frameworks.
JAVA 8 (V6+ ok)
Test Automation Scripting
Any type of QA Test Scripting
REST API concepts (this should be a given if they've been automating in the backend)
- JAVA 8 with Spring Boot and REST API
- Test NG (or similar testing frameworks)
- Must be able to execute code & write Test Cases
NICE TO HAVES:
· You will be using Vert.x, but this is not a requirement as you will learn this on the job
· Demonstrated technical capabilities and ability to work collaboratively and effectively with a range of stakeholders
· Worked in a product company
· Knowledge of developing trends and emerging standards in payments domain
· Attention to detail and strong organization skills
· Expertise in Java 8, NoSQL, Maven,Couchbase, Vertx, Spring Boot.
· React or any frontend framework is a plus
· Android development and exposure to iOS development is a plus
· Understanding of RESTful API design principles
· Experience working in high-performing development teams using agile methodologies and tools
· Experience in multi-threaded programming
· Thorough understanding of XML, JSON, Web Services technologies and data structure fundamentals
· Proven record of design and development of mobile applications in an Enterprise setting is a plus
**Must be able to execute code & write Test Cases - There will be 2 interview rounds that will include live coding & test cases
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Engineering or 3+ years of equivalent experience in related disciplines