Verticalmove, Inc. is the leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering and Executive professionals. In 2017-2019, Forbes named our client as a Top 25 most valuable brand in the world (and #1 in financial services), estimating the brand to be worth $24.5 billion and growing. In 2018 and 2019, Fortune ranked them as a Top 15 most admired company worldwide, and a Top 25 best company to work for.
We have an exciting, highly visible opportunity with this Fortune 15, next-gen group with more than 112 million business and consumer customers globally across 130 countries that is completely disrupting the $134.1 trillion global industry – named Top 25 most valuable brand worldwide with an annual revenue of $35 billion, which is increasing 5% year after year.
This is a multinational financial services corporation headquartered in New York with a corporate Satellite office in Phoenix and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Verticalmove is proud to offer one of the best contingency-staff Benefits packages in the world:
- We pay 75% or your monthly Insurance deductible
- Accrued PTO (sick & vacation)
- 401k with a 4% match
• Responsible for all testing of project (UI /backend services)
• Own the development and execution of test plans and test cases for multiple features of an application
• Develop and maintain testing strategies, including manual and automation testing.
• Ensure comprehensive test coverage by working closely with the product and engineering teams to prioritize testing execution and report on test execution progress and results.
• Participate in design and specification reviews, and use this information to design test plans.
• Promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices
• Promote a culture of quality throughout the organization
• Interact and collaborate with the other development groups in the organization
• Coding experience in Java or Python, or any other coding language.
• Extensive experience in test automation frameworks and libraries, including TestNG,Selenium, BDD Cucumber, Junit, REST Assured, etc.
• Experience testing Web Services and UI (SOAP/REST, throughput, performance/load testing, etc.)
• Experience with test automation, performance, and test data management tools including Jmeter, Loadrunner optim, etc.
• Experience with CICD tools including GIT, Jenkins, and XLR.
• Experience in software testing, test management, and defect management.
• Software test certification (ISEB/ISTQB) desirable, but not required
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
• Experience in of test plan development and execution for customer facing applications
• Experience with a types of testing including regression, performance, stress, unit, API, integration, and security testing
• Bachelors of Computer Science or a related field