Verticalmove, Inc. is the leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering and Executive professionals. In 2017-2019, Forbes named our client as a Top 25 most valuable brand in the world (and #1 in financial services), estimating the brand to be worth $24.5 billion and growing. In 2018 and 2019, Fortune ranked them as a Top 15 most admired company worldwide, and a Top 25 best company to work for.
We have an exciting, highly visible opportunity with this Fortune 15, next-gen group with more than 112 million business and consumer customers globally across 130 countries that is completely disrupting the $134.1 trillion global industry – named Top 25 most valuable brand worldwide with an annual revenue of $35 billion, which is increasing 5% year after year.
This is a multinational financial services corporation headquartered in New York with a corporate Satellite office in Phoenix and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Verticalmove is proud to offer one of the best contingency-staff Benefits packages in the world:
- We pay 75% or your monthly Insurance deductible
- Accrued PTO (sick & vacation)
- 401k with a 4% match
SRE Engineer - Observability Tools development, integration, and support production applications
MOST IMPORTANT MUST-HAVE SKILLS:
- configuring Splunk dashboards, Alerts setup
- server-side technologies such as WebSphere, JBose, NodeJS
- Grafana, Dynatrace is used for monitoring
- Linux OS commands
- Certificate Management automation - Message signing, SSL, etc
- Exposure to enterprise platform migration from dedicated to cloud environment is preferred
1. equivalent 3-6 years of work experience in DevOps/SRE Development or
2. support of Java/J2EE/REACT JS applications, Node applications
• 2+ years of hands on experience on configuring Splunk dashboards, Alerts setup
• Good understanding of cloud technologies - Kubernetes, Openshift, Docker etc.
• Knowledge of Public Cloud technologies GCP/AWS would be an advantage
• Knowledge of server-side technologies such as WebSphere, JBose, NodeJS
• Monitoring and analyzing PMI data
• Hands on experience on enterprise tools set such as Grafana, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, BMC, etc.
• Knowledge on Unix shell scripting, PERL or Python programming is preferred
• Experience in handling DDoS/BOT attack
• Working experience on network rules creation, load balancer configurations, network packet analysis
• Analytical knowledge and exposure on root cause identification using analyzer tools like IBM support assistant, Splunk etc.
• Good understanding of Linux OS commands
• Experience on supporting three tier architecture which includes exposure to databases such IBM DB2, Couchbase, Mongo, Redis etc.
• Certificate Management automation - Message signing, SSL, etc.
• Exposure to ITIL processes is preferred
• Exposure to enterprise platform migration from dedicated to cloud environment is preferred